This Privacy Statement articulates the privacy and data protection principles followed by Ashto Innovations Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Foundercrate ”) and its holding and subsidiary entities around the world with regards to the personal information of its customers (including products, outsourcing and other services clients), partners, employees (current or former employees, trainees), applicants, clients, users, visitors, contractors, prospects and vendors and current or former members of the Board of Directors, whose personal information are processed by Foundercrate (“Data Subjects”). This Privacy Statement explains the use and protection of personal information collected by Foundercrate. It applies to any personal information you provide to Foundercrate and, subject to local law, any personal information we collect from other sources.
Throughout this Privacy Statement, “Foundercrate” refers to Ashto Innovations Private Limited, including its affiliates and subsidiaries (also referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”).
1. This policy describes:
a) the types of information that Foundercrate may collect from you when you access or use its websites, applications and other online services (collectively, referred as “Services”); and
b) its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
2. This policy applies only to the information Foundercrate collects through its Services, via its SaaS Platform, newsletter subscriptions, telephonic calls or in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or received in connection with its Services.
3. Foundercrate may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. If you access those links while using Foundercrate Services, you will leave the Foundercrate website or app as the case may be. Foundercrate does not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from Foundercrate’s practices. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites. The personal information you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties, including any social media websites featured on our website, is not covered by the Foundercrate’s Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the privacy statement or policy of any website before submitting your personal information.
4. We may also provide social media features on our website that enable you to share Foundercrate information with your social networks and to interact with Foundercrate on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand how the information provided by you could be used or shared by those sites.
Types of information we obtain
1. Non-personal Information:
2. Personal Information:
a) In a limited number of cases, we may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us through our website, SaaS Application or by whatsoever means, such as your name, mobile number and email; Claim and EoI related data, etc. In order to avail the Services offered by or on the Website and any other applicable interface, Users may sign up to register for an account. This initial registration would involve creating a username which is a valid email and password (collectively, “Login Credentials”).
You may share Client Content with us, to use the SaaS platform, to show expression of interest or to register a claim and to use all the functionality provided in the Website/application, and in accordance with the KYC norms and regulatory requirements as applicable. “Client Content” means all data and materials provided by Client to Foundercrate for use in connection with the SaaS Services, including, without limitation, any Client applications, information, data, files, database, diagrams, pictures, charts, analyses, text, numbers, corporate information, financial information, personally identifiable information of Administrative / Users or any other information or data, owned or controlled by the Client.
Foundercrate may, if the process compliance so demands, require the customer to provide a virtual signature (physically on the mobile screen or an image of the signature on a plain white paper). Foundercrate will use this signature only for the limited purpose of compliance with the process and it will not be used for any transactions other than the process for which it is required.
3. Additional Information:
a) From time to time we reserve the right to obtain information about legal entities that visit our Website, through their representatives.
b) We may obtain information about the website of a legal entity, the name of the legal entity, the contact information of the legal entity, the country of incorporation.
c) We may also access Client Content and data related to users for compliance and operational purposes. This data includes but not limited to content such as:
i. Email ids, name, mobile numbers of each and every registered user;
ii. Claim amount, proof, (“Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India”) IBBI Claim forms;
iii. KYC Documents, address and identity proof, employment related documents;
iv. Expression-of-Interest related documents;
v. Resolution plans submitted by Banks, companies or individuals;
vi. Earning and salary related information of claimants;
vii. Valuers relation communication and shared data;
viii. Valuation reports of assets and companies;
ix. Communication between claimants and Interim Resolution professionals/Resolution professionals/Liquidator;
x. Communication between EOI applicants and Interim Resolution professionals/Resolution professionals;
xi. Corporate Meetings Minutes, and resolutions copy (e.g. Committee of creditors, Shareholders, directors, etc.); and
xii. Corporate and regulatory records (e.g. Taxation and MCA compliances records).
d) We may use our web browser extension to obtain the information described in this Policy. Our web browser extension can only access specific information that you have explicitly granted permission to access. We cannot and do not track your browsing history.
e) We may obtain information such as Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you’re using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
f) Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
4. Information and Data of Job Applicants
a) If your information is submitted to us via our website or email when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used to consider your application. We may retain your information for any period of time. This information may be shared with other companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyse candidate submissions for job postings.
How do we collect information?
1. We may collect personal identification information such as your email and name and other Client Content from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information. We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Website.
How do we use the information we obtain?
1. We use non-personal information for the following purposes:
a) to prevent you from seeing unnecessary advertisements or requiring you to re-enter the Website more than once is necessary for security;
b) to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Website and which parts of the Website are most popular;
c) to improve the content of our web pages and to customize the content and layout of our pages;
d) to deliver the information you request from the Website, such as an article, news, review, analysis etc;
2. If at any time you provide us with your personal information like when using the SaaS platform, we collect that information. Areas in which we may use your personal information include, but are not limited to, providing you with email newsletters, feedback and especially the ability to comment on articles, interactive forms or notifying you about legal or procedural information or update. If you provide us with your email address, you may receive periodic promotional emails from us and carefully selected partners with information regarding special offers or services. You may also receive informational emails from us related to administrative notices regarding the operation of the Website. You may at any time withdraw your consent to receive electronic emails by sending a withdrawal notice to Foundercrate or by pressing the dedicated button (“an unsubscribe button”) in any email from Foundercrate.
3. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
4. You agree that we may share with and transfer your information that no longer identifies you to a third party who is a contracting party with us, usually our outsourced services’ providers or advertising partners.
5. We may use our client’s name, logo and trademark in any promotional materials or other such communications with third parties. However, you may, by an express written notice of not less than 15 (fifteen) days to Foundercrate, request ceasing of such promotional usage.
6. You agree that if so requested or directed,we may share or transfer such requested parts of your information. with a requesting governmental or regulatory authority such as Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI), National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT), Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Government of India.
b) You can control and/or delete cookies if you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being stored therein. If you do this, however, some services and functionalities of our Website may not work.
1. We will retain your information for as long as is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfil our legal obligations. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
2. By contacting us at [email protected] you can at any time obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed.
3. You have the right to access and export your information as a user at any time by sending a request to [email protected]. To access and export your information as a Client you may contact the respective Interim Resolution Professional/Resolution Professional/Liquidator.
1. To the extent that our processing of your information is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we rely on our legitimate interests, described above, to process your data. You have a right to object to our use of your information for our own marketing purposes at any time by clicking on the special button and opting out from receiving all email. You may also object to processing by emailing [email protected].
How We Protect Personal Information
1. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we have about you against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
2. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as completely secure data transmission or storage, so we cannot guarantee that our security will not be breached (by technical measures or through violation of our policies and procedures).
3. Without prejudice to our efforts on protection of your information nothing herein constitutes a warranty of the security of the Website, and you agree to transmit information at your own risk. Please note that the Website does not guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or administrative safeguards. If you do not agree with any of the points listed in section I (I.1, I.2, I.3) please do not continue or stop using this website/application.
1. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on the Website. These third-party providers have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked services. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these services.
1. To determine how many people visit our Website and to better understand the areas of greatest interest to our visitors, we reserve the right to have relationships with web analytics companies that compile this information for us. For further information, consult the privacy policies of the web analytics company we use: Google Inc. http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy.html
1. We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 or under the legal age of your country if it is different. If you are under 18 or are not of a legal age in your country, you shall not provide Personal Information on this Site.
Right to be forgotten
1. If you want to request that we no longer use and process your information to provide you services, please write us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Law and harm
1. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our or our visitors’ rights or property; or to report a violation of terms of usage.
2. Foundercrate may share your personal information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when Foundercrate is legally bound to do so or to protect the safety of visitors and Foundercrate.